Monday 1 March 2010

Mondays

After a not so housewife like weekend, today started of well until I noticed the bag I started at on Saturday night. It only needed a little bit done to finish it off and HORROR! I totally ran out of cotton and didn't have a chance to pop out and get more. What to do next? So I did the only thing that I do best I put it to one side and went to start something else but there was a knock at the door and there was a little parcel with my name on it and as I hoped it was the kilt buckles I'd ordered for a bag that was going to be the first thing I've ever made my Partner, a green canvas bag but now I have to wait for the rest of the little bits to make it. Really I should cut out the fabric and lining ready but I love starting something there and then and make it in a few hours but that wasn't going to happen today it was soon lunchtime then time for school then dinner. Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment