Thursday, 4 March 2010


I went out to get the extra cotton I needed to finish a bag I started but I got the wrong colour ( I should take the old cotton no a fabric swatch next time) but after a quick rummage I found a thread that is almost the right colour. So I started sewing again but I only did the strap now I need to add the slider to the bag then hey presto its complete, that will be my second in a week.
I've also started my boyfriend's bag and wow its already looking good I've made the little front pockets and added kilt buckles to close the main flap at the front. Well I better pop to it I've still got washing up from dinner to do and some little ones to sort out to.

No comments:

Post a Comment