Friday 23 September 2011

Folksy Friday 22nd September 2011

Good day to you all, I'm sitting here planning my christmas present list and trying to decide what to make my family and what to use to creative some likely things here is a list of some of the fabrics I have found that would be lovely in any new home-made gifts.


Lucy's Little Creations


Eljo's Haberdashery


Bovingdon~Brown Blankets & Bags


Sew, WhoAreYou?

Daisy Patchwork


My Fabric House


The Fabric Stash


Stitch Me Lane

I hope you all liked my very quick last minute Folksy Friday and I'll be back soon
Zoe x

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of fabrics to for making gifts! So glad you like my Japanese Butterfly fabric :) Thanks, Maggie, Daisy Patchwork

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick, where's my sewing machine?! All beautiful, great choices x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my bird cage fabric. What a fantastic selection of fabrics. Jen, StitchMeLane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the featuring darling, means a lot to us hugs from My Fabric House xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for popping over to my blog, and thank you for selling your wonderful fabrics and lovely feedback. :) x

    ReplyDelete