Tuesday 21 May 2013

Facebook group purse swap

I've joined in a swap with one of the wonderful Facebook groups I joined nearly a year ago.
I love the idea of doing a swaps, the excitement of making something special for someone, the research to find something different, choosing the fabrics and the fear of making something not wanted. As you can see the positives total outweigh the negatives.

I have done looks of coin purses in the past so I had plenty of different things I know I can make. 

I know what my swappee likes and now I need to decide what to actually make. I have had a look at lots of tutorials and here are some that I want to try.




Well that's enough purses for now, Once I have sent my swappee their very special purse I'll show you all.
 
Zoe xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the Macaroon purse! Cant wait to see what you made.

    ReplyDelete