Friday 26 June 2015

Making up drawstring bags

Yesterday my 7 year old son reminded me that I hadn't actually made him the bag I promised to make mine after he got his Star Wars figures for his birthday (end of May) and now nearly a whole month later I actually make time to do it.

Star wars lined drawstring bag

 
I used Jeni Baker's drawstring bag tutorial on her blog. I had seen lots of people on Instagram using it and thought 'That's exactly what I need' when I was making my Doctor Who craft swap and gave it ago and OH MY GOSH! it was so easy and well laid out that beginners would find it easy to work with. I will probably be doing lots more.

Doctor Who inspired spoonflower fabric drawstring bag


There this a pattern you can buy if you are looking for different sizes.

Thanks for visiting

Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment