Thursday 24 March 2011

New fabrics on order.

Yesterday I ordered some more lovely fabric but instead of girls fabrics I actually got boy fabrics with robots and cogs for a new quilt I want to make into a pattern to see if I can get in published. I'm not very got a writing patterns but I'll do my best to make in understandable to all (wish me luck)

Here is the boys fabric I got.


And Hopefully I'll get this next


or



Now I just need to get some money. Not sure where from yet but I'm sure some new stock in my my folksy shop

Zoe xx

Please note all these fabrics in this post are from fabric rehab and fabrics do change on a regular basis so be quick.

And I did also get other fabrics for a Mother's day gift.



And to help with my random fabric letters and mini patchworks



Have fun fabric shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment