Saturday 23 April 2011

My creative daughter is so cool :-)

Today my children and I have been planning what fancy dress outfit they was each going to wear on Easter Monday and my eldest daughter planned a proper bracelet to go with it using a silver chain and shrinkies, she designed each charm and added them to a chain once they had been shrunk in the oven.
Alice in Wonderland bracelet.
And my younger daughter fancied making her own charms too inspired by her big sis.

3 little charms and a butterfly made with shrink art paper.
Shrink art paper is available in must craft shops and online.

Now as there is a little bit of shrink art paper left I might make some cute buttons for their fancy dress outfits.

I hope you like my children's items as must as I do

Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment