Saturday 23 June 2012

Welcome to the weekend

It's the weekend and the sun is shining, what a great way to start the day after two days of rain.
I have money in my account after the technical glitches Natwest and RBS have been having over the  last few days, so I managed to get the bits I needed to get to finish of my latest order for a tablet case.

Sorry for the not very good photo.
This is a dust cover style case for a tablet that is padded with a zip back pocket that is get for adding bank cards and important notes or whatever you need to put in there.

It also has a inside pocket and elastic straps to keep your tablet in place.


This was designed for a customer and more can be made in other fabrics and for different tablets and e-books. Visit my Facebook page for more info x

Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment