Wednesday 19 May 2010

Wallets




This week I've been trying to make myself a new wallet, I first tried a lovely one with space for cards, coins and notes, so I looked at my fabrics and tried a canvas with free motion stitched outside and a little chick from a colouring book of my children's. It was going well then I had to do the school run (why do I try to do these kind of things before getting the children?) When I got back I set to finishing it, then it was do (hurray) but after putting all my bits in it I couldn't close it properly (I wasn't happy) so the next day I tried again (using a different set of fabrics) this time I added a little extra space between the cards and coins and I didn't worry about using any wadding this time and it worked out well.








No comments:

Post a Comment