Saturday 5 January 2013

Doctor Who?

At the end of last year I managed to get myself some Doctor Who fabrics from the awesome Spoonflower based in USA, I want to get more but first I have to use up what I already have (I really should but I'm a fabricaholic!)

Here are the ones I managed to get


 
Source: spoonflower.com via zoe on Pinterest

 
Source: spoonflower.com via zoe on Pinterest

To help with reducing what I have and my need to make here are some of my makes so far.

These are currently available in my My Folksy shop


Doctor Who badges 38mm as a set or singles


Tardis Keyrings


Doctor Who compact mirror (11 to choose from)


Tardis cushion/pillow

Here are a few of the custom orders made with the fabrics


Tobacco pouch can be made to order

Doctor Who mini pencil rolls
I'm going to be making up some make bits so keep an eye out in my shop.
 
Zoe xx

2 comments:

  1. They look fabulous. I can sympathise, I`m a yarnaholic.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete