Friday 4 January 2013

Folksy friday - New Year

I'm back again with a new Folksy Friday today's FF is all about birthday's not because I have any soon but I have so many close together that sometimes I have to be a little organised.

This year is a big year with 1st,13th, 16th,18th, 40th, and two 60th Birthdays. (just a few big ones)


To start with we need cards for any birthday








What about some lovely party ideas




And some decorations


 

 

 
There is probably Lots of other lovely items but this is just the icing on the cake.
 
I will be back again tomorrow
 
Zoe xx





2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a theme. What a lot of major birthdays you have this year, not surprising you are thinking of birthdays.
    A lovely collection.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff! Thanks for sharing. Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete